Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Perfect Pairing | French Cottage Garden and Printemps

Spring is still more than 3 weeks away from 'officially' starting. We had a late start to winter in North Idaho this year, but even so, I can't wait for days like this...

February 24, 2014

to turn into days like this...

March 7, 2010

Four years ago today, I was planning an outdoor wedding for March 7th. Crazy, huh? Instead of having snow or rain as would be expected, I was blessed with an incredibly gorgeous day. Unfortunately, my wedding weather left me with unrealistic expectations for this time of year. As my anniversary approaches, I start thinking back to that sunny day and become very impatient for spring!

So as I sit at my computer and look outside at a snow-covered landscape, join me on a quick trip to springtime in France.


Printemps is the perfect way to add some flowers to your life regardless of the temperature outside. And what better time of year to refresh your bedroom with beautiful bedding designed by Meg Hawkey of Crabapple Hill Studio!

French Cottage Garden Quilt

The 68" x 86" quilt takes center stage with rows of pinwheels separated by delicate embroidery.

French Cottage Flower Bed Set

A pattern for coordinating sheets and pillowcases is also available.

French Cottage Garden Pillows

And don't forget about the two decorative pillows to complete the look.

Printemps (French for "spring") was designed by 3 Sisters for Moda Fabrics and features colors and patterns similar to the original collection used: Paris Flea Market, also by 3 Sisters for Moda Fabrics.


Yardage and fat quarter sets in five colorways are available.






With Printemps and French Cottage Garden, spring will make an early arrival at your home! What do you do while waiting for spring?


Until next time,
Jessie

4 comments:

  1. Love your new fabric - just lovely! Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! And Happy Anniversary soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That has always been one of my favorite scrappy quilts!

    ReplyDelete