Thursday, July 21, 2011

Introducing The Apron Lady!

When I was in Salt Lake City for the wholesale show in May, I met Jan Lutz, otherwise known as The Apron Lady!  Jan creates beautiful patterns and is known most especially for her apron designs. 

Jan and Jen in Salt Lake City

We are happy to carry quite a few of Jan's designs.  Take a look below:


Suzy Swirl includes instructions for three different projects: skirt, leggings, and a fun tutu!

The Honeycomb Smocked Apron includes instructions for an easy smocking technique!

Get ready for a tea party with these darling aprons!

A great apron for your little girl - Child's Honeycomb Apron.

The Hoot Owl Apron pattern is four projects in one!


Which is your favorite?

5 comments:

  1. I like the Honeycomb Apron the best. It's darling. Sometimes, I wish I sewed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Honeycomb Apron best too! They are all very cute though and any little girl would be thrilled to have any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoot Owl is darling with a smidge of the smiles thrown on top!!!
    Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the honeycomb smocked apron. The patterns are all fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do we have to choose. I love making clothing for my neighbors children. She has 2 beautiful girls who don't like to look alike.
    I was blessed with a son.

    Love Shabby Fabrics

    karinmullins03@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete